Scholarships are awarded at graduation time to selected high school senior swimmers, who best meet the criteria established by the Amherst Swim Team Executive Board. These criteria are as follows:
- entering senior year in August
- attend Amherst Schools and/or live in the Amherst School district
- Amherst Swim Team competitor for at least 3 consecutive years, including.
- consistently demonstrate leadership skills
- consistently exhibit positive attitude and team spirit and promote the same in team members
- consistently practice principles of good sportsmanship and promote the same in team members
Scholarship applications are available from the coaches or the Executive Board Members. Applications for the season must be submitted by the due date for consideration. Award decisions are announced at the banquet.